Skydiving NYC: Make a Tandem Skydive!
Skydive Cross Keys is located 100 miles south of New York City and is one of the closest skydiving centers to NYC. It takes roughly two hours to drive to our location from the city center.
If you are visiting NYC area and don't have your own transportation, you will need to rent a car to get to us (or to any skydiving operation near NYC for that matter). Unfortunately it is difficult to get to any skydiving centers by public transport. If you have a large group however, you may want to look into renting a bus to split the cost.
Looking for a hotel? We have a special rate of $89 at Hampton Inn Turnersville, only 5 min away. Mention group code 000 276 4179, or "Freefall Adventures". Another local option is Best Western Monroe in Williamstown.
Here are the step by step directions from New York, NY to our skydiving center.
Address: 300 Dahlia Ave, Williamstown NJ 08094.
- Take I-78 West through Holland Tunnel to enter New Jersey
- Follow the signs for I-95 South / NJ Turnpike
- Take I-95 South, and then NJ Turnpike for about 87 miles
- Take exit 3 from NJ Turnpike onto N Black Horse Pike towards Woodbury
- Merge onto NJ 42 South towards Williamstown
- Follow NJ 42 S, turn right on Tuckahoe Rd
- Turn right onto Dahlia Ave and follow it to the very end to find our skydiving center!
When choosing the best place to skydive around NYC, keep in mind:
- Skydive Cross Keys has been in business since 1994, and has done over 100,000 tandem skydives
- We are open year round, 7 days a week
- We have multiple aircraft available every day, so your whole group can jump together comfortably
- Our instructors are all certified by US Parachute Association and are highly experienced
- We use state of the art skydiving gear that is maintained by a USPA certified master rigger
- We are known for the quality of our video/photo packages.