- Gift certificates are non-refundable.
- Jump tickets are refundable within 60 days. A $30 processing fee applies to all refunds.
- All jumpers must be at least 18 years old on the day of the jump.
- Each jumper’s weight must be under 250 lbs to jump. There is a $20 surcharge for anyone who weighs between 220 and 250 lbs, paid at check-in.
- Jumpers should be prepared to spend AT LEAST FOUR HOURS at the dropzone.
- Rescheduling is allowed at any time, however, jumpers may have to cover the difference in the ticket price (for example, weekday vs weekend rate).
- Each jumper must sign a legal waiver of rights to participate.
- Each jumper must present a valid US state-issued photo ID or a passport. No foreign driver’s licenses OR copies/ photos of an ID will be accepted.
- Military / Student ID is required for Military / Student discounts.
- Jumpers must wear sneakers and comfortable clothes.
- Additional Covid-19 related protocols may be in place as required by appropriate regulations.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. If/Once you agree, the file is then added and the cookie helps to analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.