Tandem Skydiving Prices
Why Choose Skydive Cross Keys?
- We've done over 100,000 tandem skydives here since our drop zone opened in 1994
- Safety is our absolute first priority. We work with certified and highly experienced skydiving instructors, pilots, parachute packers and videographers
- We're the closest skydiving center to Philadelphia (15 miles away) and within a two hour drive from New York
- Our fast & comfortable airplane fits 18 people, so your group can jump together!
- We jump from full altitude of 13,500' above the ground, which gives you 1 full minute of freefall time
- Observation deck, snack bar, free wi-fi, plenty of photo ops - your spectator friends will have a great time too!
- We don't offer handycam videos from your instructor's wrist, because your instructor's only focus will be on the safety of your jump. Our top quality photo and video packages are offered by professional videographers who will jump along with you!
- We are absolutely determined to give you the best time of your life! Check our reviews!
Tandem Skydive Prices
|Summer season: May 1 - Oct 31||Online||Walk in|
|Winter season: Nov 1 - Apr 30||Online||Walk in|
Professional Photo and Video package: $130 >>> Here's why you should get video >>>
Military discounted rate: $179 online / $189 at the window. Active military ID required at check in. Group discounts don't apply when using military rate.
Group discount: 5+ people get $5 off each, 10+ people get $10 off each! Group rates don't apply on Tuesdays.
Weight surcharges: $10 extra for tandem students weighing 230-240 lbs, $20 extra for tandem students weighing 240-250 lbs. The weight limit for a tandem skydive is 250 lbs.
Call us with any questions: (856) 629 7553, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.