Skydiving in Philadelphia
Skydive Cross Keys is located 15 miles south of Philly and is the absolute closest skydiving center to Philadelphia. We are only 20 minutes away from Walt Whitman Bridge, and only 30 minutes away from downtown Philly.
A taxi or Uber ride from downtown Philadelphia costs about $25 - $45 depending on the time of day. Catching a return ride from our location is easy too.
Here are the turn by turn directions to our location from downtown Philadelphia.
Address: 300 Dahlia Ave, Williamstown NJ 08094.
- Get on I-676 East
- Cross the Walt Whitman Bridge
- Take exit towards NJ-42S
- Continue on NJ 42-S for about 15 miles
- Turn right onto Tuckahoe Rd
- Follow Tuckahoe Rd for about 4 miles
- Turn right onto Dahlia Ave. Our skydiving center is at the very end of Dahlia Ave!
Here's why people choose us in Philadelphia:
- We have made over 100,000 tandem skydives since 1994
- We are open every day year round
- We operate multiple aircraft every day, so your group can skydive together!
- Our instructors are all certified by US Parachute Association
- We use state of the art skydiving gear that is maintained by a USPA certified master rigger
- We are beyond excited to give you the most amazing experience possible!